Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Connor's Music Top Ten


1

I love Rock n roll - Joan Jett The Blackhearts

I like this song because  it makes me rock.





2.

Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It

I like this song because it makes me happy




3

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (Lyrics)


I like this song because it makes me have fun




4

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video)


It makes me feel calm





 5 Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun This song makes me Happy





6
Donna Summer- Hot Stuff

This song makes me excited





7

ABBA- Mamma Mia (with Lyrics


This song makes me happy





8

The Police - Every Breath You Take


This song calms me down





9 kygo - Stole The Show feat. Parson James

This song  makes me have fun



10  Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams


This makes me calm







No comments:

Post a Comment