Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Make a poster to show you understand the water safety rules.

            D.  Health and Safety            


Make a poster to show you understand the water safety rules.


IMG_1409.JPG     IMG_1413.JPG   

My learning challenge is to use Google Docs to make a Water Safety Poster that teaches people how to be safe when they are around water. To help me get some good water safety poster ideas I will:

  1. Talk about the water safety rules with my class.

  1. Ask my Art Teacher “What makes a good poster?”

  1. Look at some posters around our classroom or on the internet. www.artskills.com/postercategories.aspx

Then I will: Draw a simple plan of my water safety poster.

Then I will: Make my water safety poster.

When I finish I will ask my teacher to print a copy of my poster for display and a copy for my Headway folder.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor
    I like your post.
    We also go swimming on Tuesdays.
    My skills are improving too. Hope you are doing very well.
    Nikhil

    ReplyDelete